Playblazer is a very flexible framework designed around 3 core abstractions – The Player, their Sessions & the Messaging system that enables Client/Server communication.
The Session service is the heart of the framework and includes a number of unique capabilities, of which the most important are the internal logic enforcement & inter-module signalling services.
These capabilities combine to create a representation of the logical coreloop for different gameplay patterns. Currently we support the following –
- Linear Progression (Progressive Level Unlock)
- Skill Progression (Continuous Skill Increase)
- PvP Challenge (2 Player Challenge/Counter-challenge – with Streaks/Loops)
- Turn-based Multiplayer (Asynchronous Turn Enforcement for 2-10 Players)
- Real-time Multiplayer (Synchronous Multiplayer with Data Relay via Central Server)
Note: Real-time Multiplayer does not currently provide in-band signalling of game state change.